I agree, if he can't quickly come up with another first name, this is a problem for Mr. Paul. I also always conjure the other Mr. Paul's image, and I'm sure I'm not alone. I'm still not little riri.
I like to write things that I think are funny, and often enough other people think they're funny also. I dream of flying quite often. I don't do drugs. I like most alcohol but not beer. I'm conservative. I like to film and take pictures. I'm young for my age. I draw and sometimes I think I'm pretty good but then later I realize that I'm not. I like the summer more than the winter, but if it's going to be winter then it has to snow. I like Coke and don't really like Pepsi. Amen.
3 comments:
Is this a picture of said brother-in-law?
Is Christopher capable of voting?
I agree, if he can't quickly come up with another first name, this is a problem for Mr. Paul. I also always conjure the other Mr. Paul's image, and I'm sure I'm not alone. I'm still not little riri.
Post a Comment