Monday, October 27, 2008

I Am Going to Fix This Myself

Notice the left side is longer than the right.



How long it is in the front ...


... compared to the back.

This is with my hair "spiked." Normally, it is the front that sticks up, not the back.

It couldn't be worse.

Lesson learned: don't fall for the $5 haircut coupon. Stick with the more expensive stylist that actually gave you a good haircut.


3 comments:

Mother Mary Nello said...

What you should have learned is -stick with your Mom. Either move back east or fly her out to cut your hair.
Mike, it would take more than a bad haircut to make you look bad. Lesson learned, most of us had to learn this the hard way too. I also have pictures to prove it. However, Dad still hasn't learned and is patronizing the same barber.

Mother Mary Nello said...

We have the "before" where are the "after" shots?

Jessica said...

you know I give out the leggo-man-special for free