Kevin's little brother turns 20 today, but he's overseas in Europe for the semester, so Kevin thought we should make him a b-day video. It's not a spectacular video by any means, but I like the animation in the beginning. It doesn't make any sense, but here it is.
[UPDATE: Here's a shortened version with just the animation, so for my readers who don't know Robbie, you're not forced to watch the second half. And as my readers are, well, pretty much my sisters and mom, this applies to pretty much anyone watching.]
Thursday, November 8, 2007
Dragons, Cakes and Cream of Wheat
Posted by
Dr Nello
at
6:29 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
This was lenghty, and we don't know this Robbie, but since we had to cancel cable four years ago, we found ourselves somewhat entertainment starved, and this video somewhat filled the void. I'm glad we can look to you for a cleaner alternative to SpongeBob.
I just have always loved that happy black man on the C of W box. Thanks for bringing his smiling face to my day!
Post a Comment