My first try with acrylics:
Based on this:
I think everyone would agree my painting is BETTER than the photograph! Amazing!
Saturday, November 6, 2010
Painting #1
Posted by
Dr Nello
at
4:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My first try with acrylics:
Based on this:
I think everyone would agree my painting is BETTER than the photograph! Amazing!
Posted by
Dr Nello
at
4:58 PM
2 comments:
Oh, stop it. I want to paint all the time and never get around to it. If you get very good I will just be more bitter, angry and fat. And it will be your fault.
Do you know about underpainting?
mom invested too much in my art set for me to not paint. i still need to get into sketching and pastels.
if it would make you feel better, one of these times i go to your house, we can have a paint-off, and you can easily beat me.
underpainting -- that's when you change the color of your underwear?
Post a Comment