You can't see the freckle in this picture, but you can see how crazy-big my pupils were today. This meant that I was farsighted for a few hours today and couldn't read anything.
The doctor said I'll have a follow-up in a year. I guess that means I'm okay.

6 comments:
Either that, or it means he's just a really bad doctor.
After you die, we'll sue him for malpractice, and with the money I'm going to buy an inflatable swan for my pool in your honor.
Is that pupil for real? Freaky!
Was this from something the Dr did to you, or from street drugs?
It was so hard to look at you this weekend. Your eye was the elephant in the room.
Justine, the doctor DID go to Notre Dame, so he probably is a quack.
Jess, my pupils actually got that big after I looked in the mirror and realized how good looking I am ... they got bigger so I could appreciate myself even more. (My vanity is also how I noticed the freckle in the first place.)
Laura, I'm pretty sure wherever you go, you are the literal elephant in the room.
Adrienne Clavin has the same condition. I wonder which one of you will die first?
Never mind, apparently I am mistaken, so I guess you will be the first to go.
Post a Comment