I accepted a job with Turner in upstate New York this week. I'll be working 45 minutes away in Oxford (not the one in Britain) as a field engineer. I'll help out building a nursing home, which should be completed by the end of the year, just in time for my mom to move in.
The job starts April 1, but I'm taking a test April 12 so until the job starts I'll be studying for that. I'm taking the Fundamentals of Engineering exam, which eventually leads to another test that might someday make me more valuable and worth more money.
Meanwhile Gnarls Barkley is rush-releasing their next album. This makes me happy because it was supposed to come out April 8, then this morning the release date was moved to March 25, and just now it was announced that it's for sale as of tomorrow. This is the band that sings "Crazy," so you know I'm excited.
Can't think of a fourth thing yet but it'll come to me.
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
A Job. A Test. A Disc. A Something.
Posted by
Dr Nello
at
4:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I predict you won't be at this job even 6 - no 4 months when you will be recruited by some big company for more money and better working conditions and Turner will be worse for this turn of events.
I further predict that there will be a major upheaval in the financial world and that Obama will turn out to be a male impersonator.
Post a Comment