Since I didn't go to a real high school and because I inadvertently messed up graduating with honors from FUS, I don't have a ton of academic accolades. I didn't have this blog when I got my Phi Kappa Phi award, but now that I've also been asked to join Sigma Alpha Lamba, I am going to give myself a pat on the back for my accomplishments.*

* I should note that I was asked to join Sigma Alpha Lambda based on my 4.0 GPA at Binghamton University, but I only took two or three classes at a time when I was there.
Thursday, January 24, 2008
Sigma Alpha Lambda (Not a Fraternity)
Posted by
Dr Nello
at
2:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Cool picture.
I'm very proud of your accomplishments.
Michael, remember your Math professor at Binghamton U said you were one of her brightest students? You should be proud of both awards, I am. I made you all you are - well, a little bit anyway.
Post a Comment